Admissions Terms & Conditions
All persons entering Clonfert Pet Farm ("Entrants") do so subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
We would like everyone visiting Clonfert Pet Farm to enjoy their visit and would like to remind you that the issue of a ticket and subsequent access to Clonfert Pet Farm are subject to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- All Entrants must pay for admission. Any person attempting to gain admission without a valid ticket will be refused entry or removed
- Entry prices are in accordance with those displayed at the point of entry and on our website.
- Tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable. All prices are quoted in euro. Clonfert Pet Farm reserves the right to increase or decrease ticket prices at any time.
- Tickets or Season Passes cannot be resold without the consent of Clonfert Pet Farm.
- Children under two years of age are admitted free of charge. If a child’s age is in doubt and you are unable to provide proof of age, we ask that you pay the appropriate admission charge on entry. We’ll then be pleased to give you a refund if you’re subsequently able to provide this information.
2. Buying Tickets
- Tickets can be purchased online at www.clonfertpetfarm.com. Entrants must have a valid ticket to scan to gain entry.
- We do not accept personal cheques. Payment for school and group visits can be made by double-signed organisation cheque
- Tickets are valid for one occasion, are non-refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Appropriate documentation of entitlement to any discounted ticket is required e.g. additional needs ticket holders will be required to show proof on the day of their visit.
4. Entry to Clonfert Pet Farm
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over whilst visiting Clonfert Pet Farm.
- All persons entering Clonfert Pet Farm must be in possession of a valid admission ticket. Any persons attempting to gain entry to the park without payment will be refused entry, escorted to the exit and expelled from Clonfert Pet Farm.
- At all times please ensure that you obey the safety regulations and signage displayed throughout Clonfert Pet Farm.
- If at any time a guest’s standard of behaviour falls below that expected by management, the Entrant may be asked to leave Clonfert Pet Farm and no refunds will be considered concerning any purchase that may have been made.
- Clonfert Pet Farm is an outdoor attraction and we ask that guests wear sensible clothing and footwear during their visit. The public display of clothing or tattoos featuring content that may cause offence to other visitors is not permitted. In the interests of health and safety, guests must remain fully clothed and wear shoes at all times. Admission may be refused if clothing is deemed inappropriate by park management
- Entrants found to be in possession of prohibited items will be refused entry and/or escorted from Clonfert Pet Farm
- Prohibited items include but are not limited to alcohol, knives, weapons, blades fireworks, illegal substances, glass bottles, flammable liquids, portable BBQs, and any other items that may cause injury.
- Clonfert Pet Farm will not under any circumstances tolerate threatening or abusive behaviour towards any member of staff or fellow guest. Such behaviour will result in immediate expulsion from Clonfert.
- Skateboards, rollerblades, roller skates, bikes, scooters, trikes and carriages and other forms of personal transport are prohibited.
5.Conduct of Entrants
- Clonfert Pet Farm reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry to, or remove from Clonfert Pet Farm or the vicinity without refund.
- Behaves in a manner which, in the opinion of Clonfert Pet Farm its employees, contractors or agents, has affected or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of, or cause annoyance, danger or distress to, other entrants or damage to property;
- Uses threatening, intimidating, abusive or insulting words or behavior or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace
- Appears, in the opinion of an employee or agent of Clonfert Pet Farm, to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances; or
- For any other reason at the sole discretion of Clonfert Pet Farm, its employees, contractors or agents. A person to whom the aforementioned terms applies will be liable for any damage caused or expenses incurred by his or her behavior.
In addition to the above:
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the grounds of Clonfert Pet Farm
- All persons acknowledge that they are under a duty of care to take reasonable steps to ensure their own safety and that of any person accompanying them, taking into account age, capacity and any medical conditions.
- All Persons in and around Clonfert Pet Farm must behave in a safe and responsible manner at all times
6. Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these Terms affects your Statutory rights as a consumer or excludes or limits our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for any other liability which we cannot exclude or limit under law but otherwise our liability if you purchase a ticket shall be limited to the price paid by you for it
- Clonfert Pet Farm shall not be liable for an Entrants Property lost or damaged at Clonfert Pet Farm. Such property is at the sole risk of the Entrant.
7. No Cancellations
- Once you have paid to enter Clonfert Pet Farm, refunds will not be considered. Clonfert Pet Farm reserves the right to amend and/or alter the conditions of issue associated with entrance to Clonfert Pet Farm without any prior notification.
- Clonfert Pet Farm is not liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations caused by events outside its reasonable control.
While photography of the park is permitted any photography of other guests is strictly prohibited. If Photos of minors are taken without the express written permission of the parents and/or guardians these photos must be deleted. Visitors who fail to delete the photos will be escorted from the park and the Gardaí will be contacted.
9. Governing Law
These Terms and all disputes and issues between Clonfert Pet Farm and an Entrant arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland. Clonfert Pet Farm and Entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.